Date: Sunday, 10thNovember 2019 , 8am –2pm
Location: St Vincent’s Clinic, Darlinghurst, Sydney
Cost: $80 LSA Members / $200 Non-members (includes LSA Membership)
Facilitator: Julie McCrossin, AM (ABC Journalist and Broadcaster)
This informative, dynamic and interactive day will tackle the complex issues surrounding recovery at work and medico-legal considerations for occupational and professional voice users. Utilising experts in the field, the study day aims to stimulate insightful discussion, sharing of opinions and practical tips, through panel and audience discussion.
- Managing Insurance Claims
- Return to work considerations
- Working within Workcover guidelines
- Writing for medico-legal purposes
- Recognising recovery at work barriers
- Increasing knowledge and competence managing medico-legal issues
LSA Annual General Meeting to follow -2-3pm
BOOKINGS NOW OPEN!
To Register: https://www.trybooking.com/BEKWM