Presentations People Remember
Julie runs presentation skills training workshops in conjunction with the consultants WestWood Spice.
Each workshop runs from 9am to 3:45pm with a maximum of 15 participants.
These workshops develop practical skills drawing on Julie’s extensive experience as a speaker, MC and trainer.
This workshop ensures participants will know how to:
- clarify the primary purpose of a talk
- get to know the audience
- make connections with the audience
- choose 3 key messages for each particular audience
- choose stories, anecdotes or metaphors to illustrate the messages
- find images to illustrate key messages or feelings
- actively involve the audience, especially at the beginning
- offer the right follow-up information, and
- cut the talk in half so you finish early and have time for more interaction.
For more information – including prices – and booking inquiries, download details of the 2011 workshops here.