WORK HISTORY: COMMERCIAL TELEVISION
- For Holly: The Concert of 2003, fundraising event for cancer research and treatment, filmed live at the Sydney Opera House. Julie gave a tribute speech for Holly Robinson, a much-loved member of the Good News Week family. Holly Robinson was 27 when she died in April 2003 from a brain tumour.
- Beauty and the Beast, panel show responding to viewers’ requests for advice, guest 2002
- Marie Claire What Women Want, a group of high profile Australian women talk about what is really important to them. Julie spoke about the transforming power of education, telling the story of 3 generations in her family 2001
- Good News Week, weekly comedy panel show commenting on the latest news with celebrity guests. Julie was a team leader with Mikey Robbins and the host, Paul McDermott 1999-2001
- GNW Night Lite, weekly comedy panel show featuring popular culture and vaudevillian games. Julie was a weekly team leader with Mikey Robbins and the host, Paul McDermott 1999-2000
- GNW Debates, celebrity comedy debates on foolish topics 2000-2001
- Sydney Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras Parade, live commentator on pay TV, with an edited broadcast on free-to-air television and a series of celebrity co-hosts 2000-2002
- Mornings with Kerri-Anne, news panel weekly commentator 2010-2011
- Mornings with Kerri-Anne, daily national show with news, advice, expert commentators and fun, occasional guest, 2005-2009
- Sydney Gay & Lesbian Mardi Gras, co-presenter, 2009. To read a March 2009 Out in Perth interview with Julie about the Mardi Gras, click here.