PRESENTATIONS PEOPLE REMEMBER
In 2010, Julie is presenting a series of public workshops entitled, “Presentations People Remember”. These interactive sessions will run from 9am to 3:45pm with a maximum of 15 participants. The workshops are run in conjunction with WestWood Spice.
The presenter’s checklist
This workshop ensures participants will know how to:
- clarify the primary purpose of a talk
- get to know the audience
- make connections with the audience
- choose 3 key messages for each particular audience
- choose stories, anecdotes or metaphors to illustrate the messages
- find images to illustrate key messages or feelings
- actively involve the audience, especially at the beginning
- offer the right follow-up information, and
- cut the talk in half so you finish early and have time for more interaction.
Novotel, Darling Harbour
- Wednesday, 1 September 2010
- Friday, 22 October 2010
- Thursday, 11 November 2010
To register and pay online, please go to www.westwoodspice.com.au and then to ‘Workshops’
For booking and registration enquiries, please contact Liz Cunneen
Phone: 02 9555 4429
Fax: 02 9352 3443
Email: [email protected]
Mail: WestWood Spice
21A Elliott Street
Balmain NSW 2041
Fee per person is AU$850 plus GST (AU$935 incl GST), including handouts, refreshments on arrival, morning tea and lunch.
Discount for Group Bookings
– 2 to 4 people AU$700 plus GST (AU$770 incl GST) per person.
– 5 or more people AU$600 plus GST (AU$660 incl GST) per person.
Group bookings can be from different organisations.
For group bookings, please contact WestWood Spice on 02 9555 44299 or email details to [email protected].
Julie is also available to present workshops at your workplace. She tailors the course to the needs of your organisation.
Contact WestWood Spice on 02 9555 44299 or email your requirements to [email protected].